! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

christian countries - Page 2/12

Subject: christian countries
« <> »
alvar89 11.01.17 - 09:24pm

@ ogdenz - 10.01.17 - 05:03pm
How very forgiving.

Depends on thru which view you hold on it. Everything can be portrayed bad in the right light. Why cant the wind always push me instead opposing me? I can either portray the wind as a bully or that it does not go by what i want rather be smart and abide by it myself as i am lower. Im sleepy and dont know if any of this makes sense lol.gif * +

alvar89 11.01.17 - 09:35pm
Out of all the creatures us being the most destructive and evil should the Creator of all the giver of life itself give the right to do what we want to do? It is evil that is being punished in all this tho. * +

0gypsy0 11.01.17 - 10:22pm
no punishment , there's a lot of unnecessary suffering and unimaginably horrible things happening ''naturally'' to human beings and animals; why hasn't HE created a world where such atrocities don't exist ? Because He doesn't exists

We define what's good and evil , its a human concept, religion is irrelevant and so is this God . Maybe God is just nature doing things randomly to random people , so it seems * +

alvar89 11.01.17 - 10:46pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 11.01.17 - 10:22pm
no punishment , there's a lot of unnecessary suffering and unimaginably horrible things happening ''naturally'' to human beings and animals; why hasn't HE created a world where such atrocities don't exist ? Because He doesn't exists

We define what's good and evil , its a human concept, religion is irrelevant and so is this God . Maybe God is just nature doing things randomly to random people , so it seems

We define what is good and evil thru what is mostly good for us not all else tho. * +

alvar89 11.01.17 - 10:48pm
We are wired to see what we want to see alot and that makes us what we are. We are bad for the nature around us and eachother. * +

alvar89 11.01.17 - 11:01pm
Ppl build a picture of Christianity out of assertions and personal thoughts making themselves walk even further of seeing the whole point of it. Its focusing of the problem of evil that ruins everything. We cant blame the message in it for being used for personal gain and more evil by religious groups and charlatans. The core in it is noble. * +

ogdenz 12.01.17 - 12:18am
That is just gobbledegook. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark