! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

struggling with faith - Page 2/6

Subject: struggling with faith
« <> »
connexionzephyr 18.12.16 - 09:58am
Perhaps more sense-control...concentration...even a painter,sculptor,musician,sportsman,student,etc...won't succeed if their mind is not fully engaged in the task... * +

connexionzephyr 18.12.16 - 10:07am
...its said that religious history bears testimony to what steadfastness in faith can achieve... * +

2laba 20.12.16 - 08:12am
reading the word of GOD and meditating on it really helps me
* +

dbh 27.12.16 - 02:53pm
2) A sense of guilt means there is hope as it comes when the Holy Spirit Ministers unto us to point out our wrongness- That is what my bible says * +

kayvan2 27.12.16 - 06:42pm
guys i am grateful for the advice.indeed i have come to a conclusion that it's me who is not trying hard enough..Satan aint giving me any chance and am tired. * +

vampboy 29.12.16 - 10:57pm
I don't think you have to try anything, Kayvan, trying implies thought, thought implies a sense of identification with who you are with what you think, this is the reason for ones downfall. I cannot stress enough that everything you could ever possibly need or want to be is already within you and all you need to do is be present and realize that all those feelings including fear and anxiety, all those beliefs or disbeliefs and anll those thoughts are inevitably not who you are. Once you understand that, you will find God within yourself and everywhere else around you. Good luck. :) * +

kakasanabaka 30.12.16 - 01:16pm
Go veg..try not 2 hurt innocent being..can read Jain or Buddha literature.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark