! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What is hell ? - Page 2/5

Subject: What is hell ?
« <> »
alvar89 18.09.16 - 02:14pm
Total seperation from God. A place full of regrett. Dont buy into all those addons made by theatricals etc most what we have seen is human imagination. I keep myself close to whats written. Think it has certain levels of punishment otherwise Jesus would not have said this: Luke 12: 48But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded. * +

alvar89 18.09.16 - 02:17pm
And the part of ppl thinking satan tortures ppl in hell and sends them there is not biblical either. According to the bible satan is not in there rather he will be cast into the lake of fire in the very end as punishment. Wouldnt be a rebell serving his punishment if he was chilling around there torturing ppl. God is the one rejecting souls that reject Him and gives them the freedom to be without Him. * +

ogdenz 18.09.16 - 03:55pm
So no demons shoving tridents up the arses of sinners then? * +

0gypsy0 18.09.16 - 04:08pm

@ alvar89 - 18.09.16 - 02:14pm
Total seperation from God. A place full of regrett. Dont buy into all those addons made by theatricals etc most what we have seen is human imagination. I keep myself close to whats written. Think it has certain levels of punishment otherwise Jesus would not have said this: Luke 12: 48But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded.

then why is Jesus saying this?

''And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched . And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into
hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched . And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched '' (Mark 9:43-48)

read also isaiah 66:22-24 * +

alvar89 18.09.16 - 04:37pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 18.09.16 - 04:08pm
then why is Jesus saying this?

''And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched . And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into
hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched . And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched '' (Mark 9:43-48)

read also isaiah 66:22-24

Did not say i dont believe in a eternal fire etc. Said i dont believe all those stories and theatricals showing a devil with a fork torturing ppl down there etc. * +

alvar89 18.09.16 - 04:40pm

@ ogdenz - 18.09.16 - 03:55pm
So no demons shoving tridents up the arses of sinners then?

Those demons so to say along with fallen watchers are prisoners chained up not prison guards. * +

dom4subs 19.09.16 - 09:53am

@ ogdenz - 18.09.16 - 03:55pm
So no demons shoving tridents up the arses of sinners then?

Nuclear missile shoved up the arse, that's a bit extreme. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum