! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST - Page 2/19

Subject: The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST
« <> »
manszar 3.05.16 - 03:29pm

@ xfrankie - 2.05.16 - 09:02pm
for all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God, But the good news of the Living God, that whosoever believes in Him, Jesus Christ, as the only begotten Son of God, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

to believe in christ is to believe in blood sacrifice. no thanks i would rather perish than have my God suffer for my sins. * +

xfrankie 3.05.16 - 10:24pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.05.16 - 03:06pm
But telling everyone that they'll burn in hell or face this and that if they dont believe isn't a great way to make yourself loved and praised, accepted as saviour. Sorry.

lf at any time you suffer a wrong, and yearn for a just recompense. Then don't complain when the same is done by anyone else. Those that do burn will be facing divine judgement for the wrongs they suffered on others and to God, and the scales of justice will be brought to balance. * +

0gypsy0 3.05.16 - 10:36pm

@ xfrankie - 3.05.16 - 10:24pm
lf at any time you suffer a wrong, and yearn for a just recompense. Then don't complain when the same is done by anyone else. Those that do burn will be facing divine judgement for the wrongs they suffered on others and to God, and the scales of justice will be brought to balance.

Those that don't accept him as saviour are condemned whether they did something wrong or faced injustice. That's what I ment. Good people that just won't accept him.
Nothing to do with recompense, Mr. Lawyer. (thank you for replying for free, without charge) * +

xfrankie 3.05.16 - 10:43pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.05.16 - 03:10pm
Love me and accept me as your saviour and I will save you from what I did to you and from what I'm about to do to you if you don't accept me

no, we are called to BELIEVE First.. and learn to Love AFTER being saved, as we grow in fellowship with Christ.
romans 5:8, God demonstrates His Love to us in that while we WERE STILL sinners He died for the Ungodly.
1 John 4:19, We love God because He Loved us FIRST.

Also, as a people, we alone are responsible for the actions of our choices, its what our ordinary common laws dictate,

But its alright if you don't want to believe, Jesus Christ is not for you, He came for the weak, the weary, those burdened by the law written on stone and in the conscience, He came so that they may find rest. * +

xfrankie 3.05.16 - 10:48pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.05.16 - 10:36pm
Those that don't accept him as saviour are condemned whether they did something wrong or faced injustice. That's what I ment. Good people that just won't accept him.
Nothing to do with recompense, Mr. Lawyer. (thank you for replying for free, without charge)

The problem is, YOU think they're good. If you as clear as day can search and read the heart and mind of a person, then you would know otherwise.. romans 3:8 for NONE is righteous, no, NOT ONE, none understands, none seeks after God. * +

0gypsy0 3.05.16 - 11:09pm

@ xfrankie - 3.05.16 - 10:48pm
The problem is, YOU think they're good. If you as clear as day can search and read the heart and mind of a person, then you would know otherwise.. romans 3:8 for NONE is righteous, no, NOT ONE, none understands, none seeks after God.

O don't think they're good, I KNOW they are, because I know some of them.
So, if they don't accept Jesus then they're not good people and they deserve all the bad things? Just by accepting Jesus you're suddenly a good person?... * +

ogdenz 3.05.16 - 11:24pm
Did God forgive Judas? After all he was merely playing out a part God had prophesied about him wasn't he? If Judas hadn't betrayed ''big J'' then jesus wouldn't have been crucified thus giving millions of people eternal life! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index