! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 2/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
alvar89 3.03.16 - 08:47pm

@ obi_jon - 3.03.16 - 03:16pm
Fair enough but it kinda sucks all the fun out of life, imo.

Depends on what you set as fun in your life. * +

nobyboy 3.03.16 - 11:29pm

@ alvar89 - 3.03.16 - 08:46pm
A believer for 2 years now.

What made you change? * +

manszar 4.03.16 - 07:17am

@ alvar89 - 2.03.16 - 01:06pm
God revealed Himself as a Father and Son for a reason. To make a easily understandable concept to follow regarding a restored relationship with God. Jesus demonstrated a perfect harmony with God the Father and showed us a perfect example with His life. The Son came to restore what was lost to sin...a human made after Gods own image.

God never revealed Himself as a Father and Son. jesus never claimed to be the father and God never claimed to be the son. jesus never claimed to be god and god never claimed to be the jesus. jesus did not demonstrated a perfect harmony with God. as shown in Luke 22:42. Matthew 27:46. jesus never showed us a perfect example with His life as the events in the bible portray a very small part of the life of jesus. to say a human made after Gods own image is to say we are God like. but we are not * +

alvar89 4.03.16 - 07:57am

@ nobyboy - 3.03.16 - 11:29pm
What made you change?

Encounter with God thru a near death experience. Saw my previous life differently afterwards. * +

alvar89 4.03.16 - 08:00am

@ manszar - 4.03.16 - 07:17am
God never revealed Himself as a Father and Son. jesus never claimed to be the father and God never claimed to be the son. jesus never claimed to be god and god never claimed to be the jesus. jesus did not demonstrated a perfect harmony with God. as shown in Luke 22:42. Matthew 27:46. jesus never showed us a perfect example with His life as the events in the bible portray a very small part of the life of jesus. to say a human made after Gods own image is to say we are God like. but we are not

Luke 22:42 Is a clear point in what i said. Demonstrating how my own flesh will has to be given to God. Be it not me but Your will etc yes.gif * +

alvar89 4.03.16 - 08:05am

God never revealed Himself as a Father and Son. jesus never claimed to be the father and God never claimed to be the son. jesus never claimed to be god and god never claimed to be the jesus. jesus did not demonstrated a perfect harmony with God. as shown in Luke 22:42. Matthew 27:46. jesus never showed us a perfect example with His life as the events in the bible portray a very small part of the life of jesus. to say a human made after Gods own image is to say we are God like. but we are not

In Matthew 27:46 Jesus quoted Davids prophetic psalm 22 pointing towards Himself in it. You cant just read the scripture in bits without knowing the context and meaning behind it. * +

alvar89 4.03.16 - 08:08am

Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index