! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

About ISLAM ! - Page 2/4

Subject: About ISLAM !
« <> »
mandy74 5.03.16 - 03:09am
Its an idealogy, nothing more. * +

funphy 12.03.16 - 12:29am
It's as valid as any other ridiculous belief system, including my own * +

northie 22.03.16 - 09:03pm
Compilation of stolen bible stories, talmudic folklore and Quraish tradition. The wealthy caravan owner and widow Khadijah, at forty, married Mohammad at 28 while he was her caravan manager. A new venture was developed - using the ka'aba to make big bucks by drawing pilgrims, as per the usual, from all over and continuing with all the pagan, but now islamized, rituals while they were this time in charge of the operation. * +

0gypsy0 22.03.16 - 09:36pm

@ funphy - 12.03.16 - 12:29am
It's as valid as any other ridiculous belief system, including my own

This * +

43bolton 23.03.16 - 02:40am
Islam is a political ideology masquerading as a religion. * +

irnbrux 24.03.16 - 11:33am
Made up to control the masses. A spin off from the bible, which was a spin off from other 'religions' Islam only gets all this publicity now because they are behind us. We had our war. Ignorance is in all religions. * +

cyberman 6.04.16 - 09:32am

@ urvoice1 - 2.03.16 - 10:39pm
Close, but no cigar. ..... saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the milk and urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. In the story it also says that they apostatized and killed the camel-herder, then the Muslims caught them and executed them. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671).

Its a narration of real events not a story. u actually do a good imitation of someone stupid, I for one am a fan! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index