! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islam the religion of peace... - Page 2/17

Subject: Islam the religion of peace...
« <> »
aijaz0 6.01.16 - 11:11am

@ bozzalad - 5.01.16 - 04:59pm
Woe woe n thrice woe

thanks * +

aijaz0 6.01.16 - 11:13am

@ 0gypsy0 - 5.01.16 - 05:31pm
Muslims are just fine here at my place. As a matter of fact they have more rights here than in their own native country what's Islamic.

thats good, and whats islamic, you can google..... * +

aijaz0 6.01.16 - 11:14am

@ 0gypsy0 - 5.01.16 - 10:38pm
you mean this , pw :

[link]http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35237173[/link] ?

sorry don't have time to read the whole story * +

aijaz0 6.01.16 - 11:23am

@ ladibud - 6.01.16 - 09:54am
I have nothin against Muslims, all my life muslims have lived around us, the towns are grew up nd lived in had a high Muslim quota, never had any trouble or disrespect from them, on the contrary.... I kno nd believe that most Muslims are peaceful good ppl.... But Islam is not perfect, if it was, nothin could be interpreted wrong.... If there is room for wrong interpretations, and so many get it wrong, then the book they are readin is not perfect imo.

you are right most muslims are peaceful, but not all, there are so called muslims, who do the attacks like Paris, but such attacks are always condemned by our scholars....islam is not teaching us, just go and bomb the non muslim crowded streets.....for me islam,is perfect and for you its not....in the end its our beliefs, that matters...so you have right to express your opinion. infact every one has this right.... * +

aijaz0 6.01.16 - 11:26am

@ ladibud - 6.01.16 - 09:55am
if the quran was perfect, no hadith would be required, and then no wrong hadith could be studied... so no, it isn't perfect.

if islam wouldn't be perfect , then there wouldn't be condemnations from our scholars.....some people religion for their benefits..... * +

aijaz0 6.01.16 - 11:31am
Terrorist's come in all sizes, shapes, colours, religions, genders, political leanings, and ages. If the actions of a few people can label the whole group as terrorist's then we are all terrorist's especially the people of the United States who invaded a sovereign country and destabilized a whole region to steal their oil..... * +

cyberman 6.01.16 - 01:32pm
Aijaz dont worry about the foolish. The more u try to make them understand the more they hold on to foolishness. To each their own. Islam is without a doubt perfection to the highest degree only those who believe see its beauty. No need to force it. Truth stands out clear from error. We each choose our own path. Let ours be the right one. Why waste your precious time on fools bro. Spend ur time with believers. Online is just for time pass and play just as life is for those who choose disbelief. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index