! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prayer Warrior :) - Page 2/7

Subject: Prayer Warrior :)
« <> »
xfrankie 25.11.15 - 09:11pm

@ seiji - 25.11.15 - 08:54pm
Agreed my friend and welcome :). I am wary about the pearls-swine scenario,but I do agree debate and argument must take place,when and where is up to the Lord though. Here? I doubt it. How many people on here have turned to God because of good logic or argument of the christian? Now prayer,that is quite the swung sword:) I don't claim to be wise,flawless or even very knowledgeable when it comes to the word of God,all I propose is mutual prayer towards a common goal.

People don't turn to God because of good logic or argument, they turn solely because the Father draws them to Christ. i don't know if any have believed, but i'm comfortable in the assurance that it doesn't lie in my strength, nor argumentation, Only in God's divine and reserved perogative, i am but a vessel * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 09:19pm

@ seiji - 25.11.15 - 08:54pm
Agreed my friend and welcome :). I am wary about the pearls-swine scenario,but I do agree debate and argument must take place,when and where is up to the Lord though. Here? I doubt it. How many people on here have turned to God because of good logic or argument of the christian? Now prayer,that is quite the swung sword:) I don't claim to be wise,flawless or even very knowledgeable when it comes to the word of God,all I propose is mutual prayer towards a common goal.

pearls and swine, yes i there is that as well, if they don't want nor care to hear, then don't bother. I would be glad to pray. I believe as well in One God as revealed in the Infallible Inerrant Word, the Bible, One Eternal God who exists as 3 distinct Persons Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I believe in the Satisfactory Atonement of Jesus Christ, for our sins, His Life Death and Resurrection * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 09:24pm
I believe Jesus is the Only Way, Truth and Life, in Him is Eternal Life, that He gives to any and all that believe in Him. Through Him we have recieved redemption and are sanctified by the Power of His Word. * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 09:24pm
Exactly. A vessel. Haha you do realise we are lightly debating/arguing? This is what I'm trying to avoid. Arguments are of the flesh. Do not trust in your own reasoning. In prayer,you are before God and taking action in the spirit. Why I am saying that you shouldn't argue but pray,is because scripture is for doctrine amd the other things you mentioned,the pharisees were wolves in sheep's clothing,the people you are quoting scripture to,are naked wolves. Their spirit must be released from bondage before their eyes can be opened. * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 09:26pm
sorry that message came a lil late * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 09:29pm

@ xfrankie - 25.11.15 - 09:24pm
I believe Jesus is the Only Way, Truth and Life, in Him is Eternal Life, that He gives to any and all that believe in Him. Through Him we have recieved redemption and are sanctified by the Power of His Word.

This :) * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 09:31pm
So that's one,xfrankie,and now we are two :) Thank you. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page