! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 2/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
nukeme 26.08.15 - 12:45am
What about your soul? * +

rosiebeads 26.08.15 - 12:49am
I no longer believe in a soul. * +

nukeme 26.08.15 - 01:04am
Well if you change your mind back, believing there is a soul, remember that Jesus is sufficient in granting you eternal life. *Sorry if sound preachy. * +

alvar89 26.08.15 - 06:10am
Reading the bible many times is a must for a believer. If you get the full concept of the OT being fullfilled by the NT every time you read pieces will start to fall in place giving you more detail every time. The translations make it a bit foggy when you only lean on one translation i quess its the translation part not being perfect but still the original revelation from God is still there and there for those willing to repent and surrender and makes sense to them with no issue.
1 Corinthians 1
18For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE.

God has preserved His Word now its up to us to interpret it not twisting the big message in there. * +

nukeme 26.08.15 - 08:26am
[Img]http://image.slidesharecdn.com/sufferingpart4-141008142710-conversion-gate02/95/why-does-god-
allow-suffering-part-4-13-638.jpg' alt=''/>

Luke 6:22-23 (NLT)

22What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man. 23When that happens, be happy! Yes, leap for joy! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, their ancestors treated the ancient prophets that same way. * +

manszar 26.08.15 - 11:11am

@ alvar89 - 25.08.15 - 07:48pm
I was once asked by Manszar to give him a verse that says the Messiah has to die etc. I allready forgot about this topic when i stumbled on a verse in Daniel. Sorry for the delay lol.gif
Gabriels propechy
Daniel 9
26Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

The King James version also adds but not for Himselt
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

lol.gif you stumbled on a verse in Daniel, do you know how long ago that was asked? man for someone who claims to be guided by god himself that's some slow progress. I hate to burst you bubble though as I can imagine your excitement of such a discovery but it does not say why the Messiah has to die. nono.gif * +

manszar 26.08.15 - 11:17am
Seventy sevens are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place (or the most holy One) as it seems the book of Daniel was written sixth century BCE, the less than one and a half years (Seventy sevens ) to do this is well before the arrival of jesus. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index