! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evolution!??! - Page 2/57

Subject: Evolution!??!
« <> »
poppers 13.06.15 - 05:17pm
I don't get the option of believing it, it's pretty fking factual. Happens every day * +

nolisto1 13.06.15 - 07:33pm

@ jume - 12.06.15 - 09:42pm
Anybody believe in evolution,and why?

Believing in it or not literally makes no difference to your everyday life. I can not think of a benefit of believing in evolution, maybe there is one, but I can't think of it. Other than maybe there might be aliens if evolution is true, but other than that I can't think of a reason why it would be better to believe in it as opposed to creation. The idea of a creator, who is better than us and has hopefully gives our lives some sort of purpose to me seems infinitely better. * +

nolisto1 13.06.15 - 07:39pm
In fact, I have heard the accusation that only weak people who need a crutch believe in God. But, apparently that is supposed to be a bad thing. Thats the problem with people, they don't think about things. Lets assume that it is true, that mentally weak people believe in God. But, but but, isn't that in fact a positive thing, that believing in God makes you feel better in the literal sense, I don't get where I would be insulted by the claim. Not only that, people use crutches all the time. Whether its smoking, or overeating, or other socially acceptable crutches, like relationships, depending on your so called significant other, they are also crutches are they not? You must think things through in life. Nolisto has spoken. * +

ogdenz 13.06.15 - 08:37pm
Even if evolution had no benefit it would still be a fact. * +

nolisto1 13.06.15 - 08:37pm

@ ogdenz - 13.06.15 - 08:37pm
Even if evolution had no benefit it would still be a fact.

If you say so. * +

ogdenz 13.06.15 - 08:49pm
Whether I say so or not...whether anyone says so or not. A fact is a fact whether we know it or not. Simple really. * +

bozzalad 13.06.15 - 09:40pm
does it even matter? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-57
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark