! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Message to God.... - Page 2/10

Subject: Message to God....
« <> »
xfrankie 18.05.15 - 03:10am
wait are you done, you've only looked at one side, and blamed God, you said there is splendid, who's to blame for that * +

notsabad 18.05.15 - 03:15am
I hope you're not suggesting that anything that is splendid can compensate for the amount of needless pain and suffering in the world.... * +

xfrankie 18.05.15 - 03:21am
im not suggesting anything, i just want to know who is accountable for the good, you've spent like 6 paragraphs, attributing literally ALL, the evil, and pain, and suffering to God. ur one little bitty line of splendid, is ambigous, I geniunely want to know, where it falls * +

notsabad 18.05.15 - 03:41am
The obvious reply is that everything just happened naturally.... That's the whole point... There is no God... There can't possibly be one.... * +

iminuru 18.05.15 - 03:54am
Al-Baqara (Holy_Quraan)(2)( 155 ) And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, ( 156 ) Who, when disaster strikes them, say, Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return. ( 157 ) Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the (rightly) guided. * +

iminuru 18.05.15 - 04:00am
Al-Ankaboot (29:2) Do people think that they will be let go merely by saying: 'We believe,' and that they will not be tested? * +

notsabad 18.05.15 - 04:03am
Genetics have proven the Adam and Eve story to be impossible... (PROVEN) ... Without the Adam and Eve story there would be no original sin... With no original sin there would be no Jesus.... So the whole theory completely falls apart...

The whole religion is based on and relies upon a story that can't possibly be true... All evidence points to this fact.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index