! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why - Page 2/17

Subject: Why
« <> »
manszar 18.05.15 - 06:14am
but the pw properly meant it as voices in the head. I thought God was speaking to me once upon a time. an it was never direct voices in my head. it was me interpreting what was said by the voices around me. * +

dom4subs 18.05.15 - 07:52am

@ flossi - 16.05.15 - 05:37pm
He is right though.... Most of the lunatics claim they heard voices telling them to do it..... God made me knife.gif

I can prove god made me do it, I have a signed witness statement from Jesus. I'll go and get measured up for a straight jacket now shall I. * +

propidol 18.05.15 - 07:21pm
Not just voices. There are several similarities between well known mental illnesses and belief in God. * +

nolisto1 18.05.15 - 09:42pm
Hahaha this is funny. Do you even have a point? * +

nolisto1 18.05.15 - 09:47pm
Question, let's say you are right, that with our knowledge today, of science and the world a person is mentally ill for believing in God. Let's say you're right. Lets go 7 thousand years into the past, and you are a half naked hunter gatherer and lightening seems more like magic than anything natural, you see strange objects in the sky, the moon, you can't wrap your head around any of it, it all seems supernatural. Is an atheist in such a world mentally ill? * +

nolisto1 18.05.15 - 09:50pm
Isn't it plain in such a world and time that there is no rain because the Gods are offended, and did the rain not come two days after we offered the Gods a sacrifice? Is a man who says the Gods are not real in that world, surely he would be insane? * +

propidol 18.05.15 - 10:49pm
No. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark