! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

girls - Page 2/24

Subject: girls
« <> »
propidol 9.05.15 - 01:37pm
What's the point in educating females anyway? * +

ladibud 9.05.15 - 04:14pm
there are more divorces today coz women are more eduacted, i agree, it is coz we now don't have to stay with abusive ignorant men coz we need a provider... if men were real men, women wouldn't divorce them so easily.... and a real man would never feel threatend by an educated woman, he would actually prefer one, one that is his intellectual equal so they can have more to talk abt than him cheatin on her, beatin her, what to make for dinner nd the 7 kids they share. * +

funphy 9.05.15 - 05:46pm
What exactly is the point of this post? Did I miss something other than some short sighted misogyny? * +

dom4subs 9.05.15 - 05:59pm

@ funphy - 9.05.15 - 05:46pm
What exactly is the point of this post? Did I miss something other than some short sighted misogyny?

If there was a point you're not the only one who missed it. * +

bozzalad 9.05.15 - 10:04pm

@ ladibud - 9.05.15 - 04:14pm
there are more divorces today coz women are more eduacted, i agree, it is coz we now don't have to stay with abusive ignorant men coz we need a provider... if men were real men, women wouldn't divorce them so easily.... and a real man would never feel threatend by an educated woman, he would actually prefer one, one that is his intellectual equal so they can have more to talk abt than him cheatin on her, beatin her, what to make for dinner nd the 7 kids they share.

Indeed * +

iminuru 10.05.15 - 01:29am

@ ladibud - 9.05.15 - 04:14pm
there are more divorces today coz women are more eduacted, i agree, it is coz we now don't have to stay with abusive ignorant men coz we need a provider... if men were real men, women wouldn't divorce them so easily.... and a real man would never feel threatend by an educated woman, he would actually prefer one, one that is his intellectual equal so they can have more to talk abt than him cheatin on her, beatin her, what to make for dinner nd the 7 kids they share.

ladi. Its his local problem and something he expect 4 and of his race/people. as all the men/women aren't the same. there are separated families and divorced, but there are happy families too. if every thing has been ''very good'', this would have been a paradise/heaven. sad * +

propidol 10.05.15 - 11:29am
The women's movement is what they do with their pelvis. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-24
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark