! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transgender - Page 2/10

Subject: Transgender
« <> »
funphy 26.04.15 - 10:08pm
@xfrankie,

Why yes and no? * +

bozzalad 26.04.15 - 11:28pm

@ igbinx - 26.04.15 - 05:54pm
Is it right or wrong to humanity ?

yes * +

xfrankie 27.04.15 - 03:36am

@ funphy - 26.04.15 - 10:08pm
@xfrankie,

Why yes and no?

coz humanity here carries a broad context, if its ideology, democracy gives one a fundamental right to free expression, so Yes, if its spiritually, for example Biblically its wrong, God has always wanted a clear, defined distinction between gender, it shouldn't be blurred, so No, if its biologically i truly would be freaked out if i woke up to ma gal having a steve austin wrestler attitude, * +

pallas7 27.04.15 - 07:58am
Humans are wrong for humanity * +

propidol 27.04.15 - 08:10am
It makes absolutely fcking no difference. It's also got nothing to do with anyone else either. * +

jannah1 29.04.15 - 01:23pm
I would have to say that a person that is living the life of a transgendered person has a very difficult life and deserves our compassion. Only GOD can judge whats right. Also if we want the freedom to live as we choose we should allow others the same right. * +

nolisto1 29.04.15 - 08:50pm
Right or wrong. I think I've long since stopped thinking in terms of the existence of right or wrong. But, perhaps your question should be, can a man be trapped in the body of a woman and vice versa. The answer is don't be ridiculous, a man is the male member of the human species and a woman is the female member of the female species, surely it's that simple. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index