! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ghosts - Page 2/3

Subject: ghosts
« <> »
birdy 1.05.15 - 05:23pm

@ igbinx - 26.04.15 - 01:41pm
Ghost exist ! And dere re so many internet captured pic proof of it

Show us. * +

coldly 1.05.15 - 07:51pm
I said this on another topic. Hmm I got a short memory. Everything is made of atoms. A ghost if they exist have so few that they are like a puff of smoke. Quantum mechanics proven that thinking causes matter to change. Because matter is atoms. Many people try to bend spoons and so on with thought. Its just That spoons are made of way too many atoms. next time you want to bend things for those that want to test it,try blowing smoke and then controlling its movement...or stop its movement all together. Less atoms...easier to manipulate. A ghost seem to be nothing more than a few atoms trying to find a place to settle. Like a plant in the earth or you trying to buy your dream house. Everything wants a home. Normally ghost I think would settle the only place they actually can. Your mind. Used this before...an old man walks into a house and see a ghost lady walk up the stairs... Question...would she have been there if there was nothing to observe her? An old ghost lady walks into your room and moves your pot plant. Guess what...thats the only thing she does. Same time same room she moves the same pot the same derection. She found a home you see. The pot and your mind. Sad really * +

coldly 1.05.15 - 08:28pm
Same with alien abduction. Guy always come back and scream they took me they took me. They stuck this big azz needle in my eye ball and stroked my test*cles. What else did they do bubba the trailer man? Ahhh can't remember...they made me forget. No, if they wanted you to forget you wouldn't remember they made you forgot. What you experienced was actually the only thing that happened. Simple really...everything just wants to survive. So aliens and ghost is nothing more than lost atoms created by people with an over active kundalini flow and a childish mind. Another factor is time. You see...it seems that these caspers are stuck in time. As you grow older...sleep..eat..go to work and so on you move on. The beauty of time. Now they don't want to get left behind. So they have to move with you through time. How...by you keep remembering. Something normal will happen like a falling star...my god did you see that? That's my alien friend kikooa from planet pultaka or some shyt. Like a butterfly in a spiders wep. Time and logic is the key. So next time. For those that see aliens at night...laugh your azz off and make yourself believe its just a messed up dream of the Asian delivery man. * +

viking13 5.05.15 - 11:23am
What kinda weed your asian delivery man given you dude? You got it all sewn up and figured out lol or have. * +

bisma786 5.05.15 - 02:54pm
Just imagination. * +

dnj 6.06.15 - 08:37pm
it seems our mind plays games with us * +

sensible 7.06.15 - 11:48pm

@ dnj - 6.06.15 - 08:37pm
it seems our mind plays games with us

We're all fked up in head.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page