! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

dreams - Page 2/7

Subject: dreams
« <> »
pallas7 31.03.15 - 03:33pm

@ fuego.de.dios - 31.03.15 - 03:31pm
Most nights I dream about myself as superman. Also I play out my own 'Chronicle' in my head.

Are you anything like that in your life? * +

birdy 31.03.15 - 04:01pm
I thought lucid dreaming is just when you are aware that you're dreaming. Cause that happens to me, sometimes half way through a dream, I realise I'm dreaming, and am then able to choose better what I want to do. I don't make myself do it though, it just happens. Sometimes as soon as I become aware I'm dreaming, I start to wake, but I can stop myself from waking, and can also force myself to wake, if the dream is bad and I can't gain control. Waking myself is more difficult though.

I've heard about people basically creating their whole dream in a lucid state, but I can only do with what's already there. * +

birdy 31.03.15 - 04:05pm
Dayum, I'd have some mad as* dreams if I could just create them myself. daydream.gif * +

birdy 31.03.15 - 04:12pm
That doesn't look right. lol for_sure.gif * +

itstragik 31.03.15 - 04:15pm
my medication and vodka helps me sleep :) * +

convictor 31.03.15 - 05:05pm

@ pallas7 - 31.03.15 - 03:30pm
Lucky, my mom had a book like that Russia. And that's vivid dreaming, birdy.
As for lucid dreaming, how to is by laying very still in your bed and ignoring all urges till you convince your body that your mind is asleep. Then you will enter sleep paralysis, it's when you won't be able to move your body. It's important not to freak out. And then you're in your dreams. Another name for this is conscious dreaming.

That sounds more like an oobe. I could be mistaken though. * +

shadow27 31.03.15 - 05:23pm
I've written out a few dream topics in gen forum. Some of them were very detailed, I guess a lot off dreams are though. It's more about having the capacity to recall it in the first place. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index