! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

repost:11 satanic laws of the earth - Page 2/13

Subject: repost:11 satanic laws of the earth
« <> »
nolisto1 14.03.15 - 11:52am

@ pallas7 - 13.03.15 - 11:22pm
Those are the laws of the church of Satan, that's all they are. What makes sense to you might make none to others, that's the beauty of the world. To each their own.

Church of Satan? There's no such thing. When do they meet? * +

dom4subs 14.03.15 - 04:20pm

@ nolisto1 - 13.03.15 - 09:54pm
Satanism doesn't make much sense. Atheism would make better sense. But I suppose followers of satanism are Satanists instead of atheists to express some inner turmoil

The church of satan does follow an atheist principal. It is not about worshipping the devil. * +

nolisto1 14.03.15 - 05:21pm

@ dom4subs - 14.03.15 - 04:20pm
The church of satan does follow an atheist principal. It is not about worshipping the devil.

Why do they call themselves satanists then instead of atheists? * +

ranger45 14.03.15 - 05:38pm
I've never even considered, what you have written, to be even remotely a satanic doctrine but its quite incredible how I embrace (and live a large part of my life) to that exact philosphy. Not saying I don't think the 10 commandments aren't a good set of values to live by, although I think one or two of them are absolute shyte. And no, I'm not religious at all. And no, I don't lean towards satanism either but magic conjurs up, well, a certain magic. But I've always been a bit mixed up. Daydream.gif * +

pallas7 14.03.15 - 07:21pm
I'm not a satanist or religious myself but I find them neat too, as for worship and defining satanism, I think the church of Satan and satanism isn't the same? just as there are different types of every other religion and belief, there are different types of satanism some that do have cults for Satan worshipping, as I've experienced it in person. * +

dgsn 14.03.15 - 11:33pm

@ nolisto1 - 14.03.15 - 05:21pm
Why do they call themselves satanists then instead of atheists?

You know all that because it has been explained to you many many times. * +

vampboy 14.03.15 - 11:46pm

@ nolisto1 - 13.03.15 - 09:54pm
Satanism doesn't make much sense. Atheism would make better sense. But I suppose followers of satanism are Satanists instead of atheists to express some inner turmoil

It's nothing to do with inner turmoil. lol.gif Satan is more of a symbol, and based on that symbol, Satanism is derived, yes it is inherently atheistic, but at the same time, it is also a religion. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index