! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

stoning - Page 2/6

Subject: stoning
« <> »
propidol 11.03.15 - 08:44pm
A head chopping off machine will help make it more of an event. * +

urvoice1 11.03.15 - 10:58pm

@ propidol - 11.03.15 - 02:02pm
If only someone had invented a beheading type machine. That would save you having to dig the hole as well because that must be a back breaker.

How big a hole would a head need ? * +

urvoice1 11.03.15 - 11:00pm

@ propidol - 11.03.15 - 08:44pm
A head chopping off machine will help make it more of an event.

But light enough so as not to damage the pitch. If you could also draw white lines with it...... * +

4juice 12.03.15 - 02:07pm

@ phallica - 8.03.15 - 12:12am
I saw some videos of women being stoned recently, horrid stuff. It seems almost like a social event, you see crowds of people talking, a general atmosphere like at a marketplace.

Buried up to the head, the women are pelted with small stones at first and they increase in size and number as more take part. I saw one where the killing stone seemed to cave her head in, but she seemed gone in mind a couple of minutes before, cheers and shouts of elation throughout.

It seems less like justice and more like a form of subjugation meted out more often than not, to women. The women suffer for their 'indiscretions' or the society's idea of indiscretions, but they also suffer for those of the men. A form of scapegoating on a very cruel level.

Was it the one in some forested area? Well that could be the latest video i watched that prompted me to do this topic. The woman was stoned for some adultery stuff she committed. * +

pallas7 12.03.15 - 11:08pm
How are men being punished, differently from females? * +

dom4subs 15.03.15 - 09:33am

@ propidol - 11.03.15 - 02:02pm
If only someone had invented a beheading type machine. That would save you having to dig the hole as well because that must be a back breaker.

Try the guillotine, once very popular in France. * +

propidol 15.03.15 - 01:16pm
That was a terrible name for it. Guillotine certainly didn't like it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page