! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

atheism and the pursuit of God - Page 2/30

Subject: atheism and the pursuit of God
« <> »
dom4subs 21.02.15 - 08:14pm

@ eazyd - 20.02.15 - 08:49pm
or doesnt the monster uner the bed exist?

Is it the monster that doesn't exist or the bed. * +

xfrankie 21.02.15 - 09:05pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 21.02.15 - 07:48pm
Of course ! There's Zeus , Ganesha , Ra , etc.

definitely wasn't reffering to either of them, by adding the apostle paul, to a list of former athiests, I was inferring the exclusivity of Christianity in Jesus Alone. * +

blair.witch 21.02.15 - 10:04pm
I like fairytales too. I can, however, think logical and make a distinction between reality and fiction. That's what your God is to me. Do you think this post of yours will change anyone's belief? More often than not, atheists know more about religion than some religious people do. * +

0gypsy0 21.02.15 - 11:02pm

@ xfrankie - 21.02.15 - 09:05pm
definitely wasn't reffering to either of them, by adding the apostle paul, to a list of former athiests, I was inferring the exclusivity of Christianity in Jesus Alone.

By rejecting these gods may also be a way of them reaching out for you ; they're there , always been , u don't need evidence , because evidence isn't the problem and the truth is : it never has been . Please ... * +

0gypsy0 21.02.15 - 11:05pm
I look up to these gods ... I don't pray to them though .... But I believe in THEM ... I believe that for keeping THEM alive in (my) spirit, THEy guide me through intellect and luck (don't look at me like that,I'm serious). * +

0gypsy0 21.02.15 - 11:12pm
THEY inspire me to try to be a higher person... I believe them to be alive and are connected to our physical realm . They represent infinity for me... And infinity is the highest of concepts and the everythingsource. meditate * +

xfrankie 21.02.15 - 11:28pm

@ blair.witch - 21.02.15 - 10:04pm
I like fairytales too. I can, however, think logical and make a distinction between reality and fiction. That's what your God is to me. Do you think this post of yours will change anyone's belief? More often than not, atheists know more about religion than some religious people do.

actually I hope it does change one otherwise I wouldn't have posted it, I have no guarantee but that's hardly a reason not to. no doubt some atheists are aware of religion more than some religious folk, I, however aint about religion, at least the way it is commonly perceived, mine is present Jesus, not a religion. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index