! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The rise of Pegida in germany - Page 2/18

Subject: The rise of Pegida in germany
« <> »
esski 16.01.15 - 02:57am
I live around a lot of muslims and must say as it is an multicultural area of birmingham its better than all white areas I have lived in. muslims seem ok around here, no terrorism or anything like that. Alot of the food is halal and it's not that good tho but some of the home made style stuff is nice. No need for a protest around here go into areas like Aston and it's a different story, it's not friendly at all. * +

shadow27 16.01.15 - 10:39am
Seems like common sense. If I was a prudish Puritan or Amish person.. Would I move to a fking nudist colony and complain about everything? * +

mullahkintyre 16.01.15 - 11:40am
It doesn't worry me at all to be honest. * +

shadow27 17.01.15 - 02:41am
What's wrong with people holding onto their identity? It's just because they're German? Lol * +

tranie 18.01.15 - 12:47pm
there is nothing wrong with wanting to hold on to your identity. Only if these pegida do manage to attract support from other countrys it does have the potential to be a modern day crusade and ultimatly a lot of people can get killed or hurt. Lets see how many people turn out tomorrow for the next march. if its more than 25,000 then we have a serious problem in the making. * +

dom4subs 18.01.15 - 02:18pm
I agree with the Rotterdam mayor. Why does someone choose to live in a country if they don't agree with it's traditions and religious beliefs. Could it be because if they lived in country that follows strict religious law, they wouldn't have the freedom that they get living in the west. * +

mandain 18.01.15 - 02:37pm
Did you just have a brain fart? Or did that seriously made sense in your head? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index