! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

a nativity in a mixed religious school ? - Page 2/7

Subject: a nativity in a mixed religious school ?
« <> »
ladibud 8.12.14 - 03:16pm

@ recurve - 8.12.14 - 03:12pm
Any schools...

Well my nieces go to a private christian school belonging to the church. So in that case, religion can be in the school, it is a private school, parents have the choice whether to put their kids in a private school nd which one. * +

ladibud 8.12.14 - 03:18pm

@ smohamed - 8.12.14 - 03:15pm
agreed and if it is then it should be mixed religion

Yes, but to be safe, rather none at all ina public school or a secular private school... Thing is, I don't mind religious education in mixed schools, it can be a good thing, but not religious lessons. * +

smohamed 8.12.14 - 03:19pm
agreed * +

ladibud 8.12.14 - 03:30pm
i would go balistic if my kid was told that Jesus is God wrapped in flesh tbh, but if they were taught that some christians believe this, i would be ok with it. just an example. * +

cheeky63 8.12.14 - 04:03pm
they stopped doing them at schools near me personaly i wouldnt have stopped them the parents that didnt like could just say their child hadnt to take part simple * +

0gypsy0 8.12.14 - 04:37pm
In our school (back in my days), religion was optional. * +

0gypsy0 8.12.14 - 04:50pm

@ ladibud - 8.12.14 - 03:30pm
i would go balistic if my kid was told that Jesus is God wrapped in flesh tbh, but if they were taught that some christians believe this, i would be ok with it. just an example.

That's why it was optional in my country . There were/are 2 religions : orthodoxy (the main religion) and roman catholics (the ethnic minorities religion in the country) ,. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index