! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Veena Malik - Page 2/5

Subject: Veena Malik
« <> »
iceylips 30.11.14 - 07:15am

@ lucis - 30.11.14 - 02:14am
I'd get stoned to death or beheaded glad I'm in the UK pure mental

Why would you? * +

iceylips 30.11.14 - 07:18am
There's a Pakistani film actress called Meera, she deliberately leaked her sex video for publicity and guess what she is alive... I thought people got stoned to death in this country so why is she still alive? think about it and don't always believe what you read on the Internet. * +

urvoice1 30.11.14 - 09:42am
Asia bibi, currently on death row waiting to be hanged for blasphemy in that backward country ... Kept in almost total isolation since she was first arrested back in 2009, Asia Bibi fears for her life. In December 2010, a prominent Islamic cleric offered half a million Pakistani rupees (more than AUD 5,000) to anyone who killed her. More recently, religious groups have demanded her execution. * +

lucis 30.11.14 - 01:49pm

@ iceylips - 30.11.14 - 07:15am
Why would you?

I just have issues with a lot of stuff, people should be allowed to have an opinion and freedom of speech, beliefs whatever even if people disagree with what that person is saying, to me religion, science or education is just people standing up telling others this is what you must think and believe because we are telling you too! * +

0gypsy0 30.11.14 - 03:00pm

@ lucis - 30.11.14 - 01:49pm
I just have issues with a lot of stuff, people should be allowed to have an opinion and freedom of speech, beliefs whatever even if people disagree with what that person is saying, to me religion, science or education is just people standing up telling others this is what you must think and believe because we are telling you too!

* +

bozzalad 30.11.14 - 06:39pm
it's pakistan what do you expect * +

claudio.juan 2.12.14 - 06:08pm
Life is nothing there * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply