! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DON'T READ - Page 2/32

Subject: DON'T READ
« <> »
itstragik 5.10.14 - 01:32pm
i think the moral of that story is money isn't important he couldn't save his son and he died aswell we all die spend time with your loved ones and that's all :) * +

manszar 5.10.14 - 03:13pm

@ xfrankie - 5.10.14 - 09:19am
And then a dramatic moment came, The Sale was stopped. Because the will had further provided that whosoever bought that picture would receive all the rest of the Estate. God is not unlike that man, it is not that we loved Him, but that He Loved us First and that whosoever believeth in His Son Jesus Christ, the Wrath of God no longer abides in you but the Gift of Eternal Life, The Love of the Father, the Fellowship with the Holy Spirit. For whosoever has the Son, has the Father as well.

what a load of rubbish. to claim such a thing means the law of the son is more powerful than God. as christians claim it is only by a accepting jesus can we be saved. but I say God can save whoever God choses. * +

dgsn 6.10.14 - 06:03am
Lets make up a story then attach special significant spiritual meaning to it as though it really happened. * +

kimjongl 6.10.14 - 07:44am
Any decent auctioneer would have told the estate to fk right off with such an idiotic stipulation. So I guess the moral of the story is that we should say the same to god with all his little inane games and tests. * +

nolisto1 6.10.14 - 09:20am
But that's not fair Frankie, why should anyone buy an oil painting of someone they didn't know? The Bible already has fantastic allegories, :-) manszar raging against Christianity again, if I had a penny every time you opposed anything Christian. * +

nolisto1 6.10.14 - 09:26am
I can also accuse the servant that bought the painting for 75 cents of not valuing the boy enough to pay fair value for the painting, even if there weren't other takers. * +

alvar89 6.10.14 - 10:37am

@ manszar - 5.10.14 - 03:13pm
what a load of rubbish. to claim such a thing means the law of the son is more powerful than God. as christians claim it is only by a accepting jesus can we be saved. but I say God can save whoever God choses.

And God chose this way for ppl to get saved. Simple isnt it? The problem is you dont like Gods offer. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index