! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nature of reality - Page 2/9

Subject: nature of reality
« <> »
ladibud 29.09.14 - 03:18pm
agree with u madme... it is an interestin subject. * +

prismf 30.09.14 - 07:52am

@ itstragik - 29.09.14 - 03:05pm
'' we percievers, we are awareness; we are not objects; we have no solidity, we are boundless, we, or rather our reason, forget this and thus we entrap the totality of ouselves in a vicious circle from wich we rarely emerge in our lifetime.''

its strange.....because when i had my .... what i class as major out of body experience, i could see everybody else.....n i felt a presence behind me who spoke with me.....but i could not see myself....i could only feel myself. like a radiant energy bubble. i had no sense of time. and i was just there, it was so peaceful. yet i knew i had to go back,

ive thought about that experience quite a few times and also re-felt that calming energy that i had at that time. i knew so much yet had so much more to learn yet, it was all things, beauty, peace. love that i could never describe or put into words. sorrow too a little at what i knew. it was all separate feelings yet a part of one big one.

* +

prismf 30.09.14 - 07:58am
for quite some time after, i was greedy with my experience. said id had the experience but never really spoke in detail of it. i dont feel a freak at all in any way for the experience, in fact, it gave me a strength and faith in my own beliefs. i do not doubt at all my own beliefs in soul. or the lord creator. they both go hand in hand. i cant have one without the other, tandem truth. to myself.

and i hope you dont leave tragik, ur a good egg * +

propidol 30.09.14 - 08:22am

@ itstragik - 29.09.14 - 03:02pm
''... everything from the beginning, my birth, my ancestors, my children, my wife, everything comes together simultaneously, I saw everything about me, and about everyone who was around me, I saw everything they were thinking now, what they thought then, what was happening before, what was happening now, there is no time, there is no sequence of events, no such thing as limitation, of distance, of period, of time, of place, I could be anywhere I wanted to be simultaineously.''

You have a wife and children!?!! Imagine how miserable they must be. * +

jef87 30.09.14 - 09:09am

@ prismf - 30.09.14 - 07:52am
its strange.....because when i had my .... what i class as major out of body experience, i could see everybody else.....n i felt a presence behind me who spoke with me.....but i could not see myself....i could only feel myself. like a radiant energy bubble. i had no sense of time. and i was just there, it was so peaceful. yet i knew i had to go back,

ive thought about that experience quite a few times and also re-felt that calming energy that i had at that time. i knew so much yet had so much more to learn yet, it was all things, beauty, peace. love that i could never describe or put into words. sorrow too a little at what i knew. it was all separate feelings yet a part of one big one.

The power of our brain is pretty amazing * +

propidol 30.09.14 - 09:37am
Not everyone's. * +

0gypsy0 30.09.14 - 11:56am
lol @Prop * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply