! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

historical evidence for jesus? - Page 2/17

Subject: historical evidence for jesus?
« <> »
itstragik 28.09.14 - 11:00am

@ xfrankie - 28.09.14 - 10:53am
you never saw hitler, does that mean he didn't live, He's closest in time frame to the events that followed, well lets go for Josephus, jewish historian

another fools tale Jewish isn't a race of people it's a language like Hebrew is a language * +

xfrankie 28.09.14 - 11:04am
ola senor, que pasa! * +

manszar 28.09.14 - 11:22am

you never saw hitler, does that mean he didn't live, He's closest in time frame to the events that followed, well lets go for Josephus, jewish historian

you also have to prove he was even speaking about jesus. Emperor Hadrian refers to Alexandrian worshippers of Serapis calling themselves Bishops of Christ,,
'Egypt, which you commended to me, my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent, and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis (here) are called Christians, and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find), call themselves Bishops of Christ

* +

manszar 28.09.14 - 11:25am

@ nolisto1 - 28.09.14 - 10:55am
Manszar is a sworn enemy of everything judeo-christian.

I am a sworn enemy of everything that claims God is a fool. yes.gif * +

manszar 28.09.14 - 11:29am

if I did not call him by his name and was the only one to mention some tiny mustache cult. would that make me credible? * +

itstragik 28.09.14 - 11:31am
if you take the base constuct of the letters JC see how many times that pops up go look Julius Ceaser being one * +

xfrankie 28.09.14 - 11:34am

@ manszar - 28.09.14 - 11:22am
you also have to prove he was even speaking about jesus. Emperor Hadrian refers to Alexandrian worshippers of Serapis calling themselves Bishops of Christ,,
'Egypt, which you commended to me, my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent, and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis (here) are called Christians, and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find), call themselves Bishops of Christ

i'm sorry i didn't catch all that, could you put it bold, italicize it may be.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index