! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

All you have to do is chant and be happy - Page 2/4

Subject: All you have to do is chant and be happy
« <> »
propidol 27.09.14 - 11:47pm
I understood the white noise reference. I just fail to see the assumption that I would listen to Lady Ga Ga. Sheeesh. . . talk about having to dumb it down. * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 12:38am
just because its not the same level of intelligence as you credit yourself with.....doesnt mean to say its not intelligence. thinking differently doesnt make people crazy. it makes them different to you. hardly any reason to harass a person just because they ...... aint.....you. diversity is brilliant dont u think prop?? smile.gif * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 12:41am

@ itstragik - 27.09.14 - 11:44pm
it was a complex joke in orwells 1984 has a loud buzzing noise drives ppl bat s**t crazy and lets face it lady gaga is just noise

very strange.....during enlightenment and in purifying the soul......a buzzing in the ears is supposed to be heard. how strange something like that gets mentioned in orwells book. will have to have a read of that one too.

ive tended to stay away from the novels that have spoken of foresight......strangely! * +

propidol 28.09.14 - 12:45am

@ prismf - 28.09.14 - 12:38am
just because its not the same level of intelligence as you credit yourself with.....doesnt mean to say its not intelligence. thinking differently doesnt make people crazy. it makes them different to you. hardly any reason to harass a person just because they ...... aint.....you. diversity is brilliant dont u think prop?? smile.gif

There is a difference between thinking out the box and being a pair of clown shoes. * +

0gypsy0 28.09.14 - 12:53am
I'm a contactee of ET's from Galgalmek ,they call me Joojoo.. I have a lot of dangerous eye-opening iformation to share about the lizard people.... * +

leggys11 28.09.14 - 11:00am
I listen to Pharrel for happiness.....that chanting cr*p don't work for me ..soz * +

itstragik 28.09.14 - 11:03am

@ propidol - 27.09.14 - 11:47pm
I understood the white noise reference. I just fail to see the assumption that I would listen to Lady Ga Ga. Sheeesh. . . talk about having to dumb it down.

white noise that's a ghostie thing when you record and then play it back?? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum