! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Astrotheology - Page 2/38

Subject: Astrotheology
« <> »
dgsn 27.09.14 - 03:48am

@ itstragik - 27.09.14 - 02:32am
so anyway i'm not sure if this subject has been done but i find it ties in with creation and science and whatever balony you think you know and would like to discuss new concepts our solar system is passing through what is known as a photon belt, light! from star/sun we name alcyone that has 7 sisters or the pleadies another constelation of stars/suns we orbit around the massive star alcyone as i said as does the universe our solar system is pretty small in signicance say a grain of sand on a beach lol i think a lot ties in possibly with spritual vibrational changes in how we see reality this stuff is really fashinating and gives you an insight into world control this new epoc is creating a new reality that some have said is trying to keep man this destorted reality in a sense is illusary

Alcyone is a star in the Pleiades cluster, some 440 light-years away. The core of the Pleiades cluster is approximately 8 light-years across. The Sun, and with it the Earth, is moving away from Alcyone.....My question to you is, do you google random newage spiritualism s**t then just go with what ever they say? * +

dgsn 27.09.14 - 03:49am
Although you dont really go with what they say at all, you just type random words. * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 04:10am
actually if you study these concepts the illuminati your santanic churches and mis-leaders your heros and childhood filled with no time? what is the illuminati it's your church your bible your movie your numerology why trap people in a vibratory prison and say it's global warming oh it's cancer oh it's terrorists nobody talks about this stuff maxwell has done it great theologists have done it you Creator is trying to tell you that this isn't real if you can see it lol * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 04:14am
even the alernative media is decieving you why does everyone see space and us as seperate thing ?? why build pyramids in line with the very constelations ive been talking about then bang wiped out and then us silly c**ts pop up ?? * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 04:17am
you know that saying you can't see the trees for the forest well how fundementally true is that if your whole existence is based on a lie and distorted facts what kind of bubble would you be in people tell us things but we cannot fathom it because we've stopped believing in it oh that can't happen your mad !! fk off * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 04:22am
new concepts maybe im just understanding it too fast yawn * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 04:34am
ok imagine light 24/7 photons from light years away? no dear space is moving !! it's called an epoc we will enter and new age for those who want to wake up i suppose and see the deception put the questions together study symbols numbers codes why bombard us with it ?? mocking us ? the banking collapse is coming martial law ? you think it's bad now people need to just think !!! fkn el theres better life for some anyway for those want learn * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index