! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Real Enemy Within - Page 2/3

Subject: The Real Enemy Within
« <> »
itstragik 24.09.14 - 08:58pm
illuminised freemasonary a schism not all freemason are bad the lodges and blue deegrees being lower degrees in pyramid structure just as ignorant about whats going on as the mainstream public i don't discriminate age sex race income if your involved in paedophillia judgement is coming sick as fk subject but t doesn't offended me but can see this post being deleted as it's just a mad rant it goes to very top royalty are involved but people can't see the trees for the forest celebrities judges police polittians people you look up to admire all involved in murder r*pe satanic rituals all of * +

propidol 24.09.14 - 09:46pm
Soooo much stupid on display. * +

itstragik 24.09.14 - 09:58pm
watch bill maloney he's good he's campaigning against institutionalised peadophillia nice man pie n mash films watch them run when asked on camera about this stuff like a trapped rat lol * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 10:09pm
it isnt just rotherham......its rochdale....bradford....keighley.....leeds....wakefield.....birmingham.....london....bolton manchester.....every single city and lots of towns in the uk.

and it isnt a new problem. its been happening since i was a kid....... but then when you look at what we have had in government over the years with all the things coming out, it is not a surprise that a blind eye has been turned to these crimes. they have had their own reasons....in office....as we all know now....for letting it happen * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 10:14pm

@ propidol - 24.09.14 - 09:46pm
Soooo much stupid on display.

i dont agree with you.....i know the way that social care is taught and they tell you at training to report abuse etc.....yet in practice, whistleblowers are targeted themselves and professionally bullied out of their jobs,

any one sho stand up for the victims are themselves made in to victims. this is a true case of how it is across the whole spectre of care. not just in child care.

and no.....im not talking bulls**t. im talking the truth * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 10:15pm
no wonder people take the law into their own hands to get justice meted out........... * +

9362 25.09.14 - 01:24am
It's certainly not like that in child care in the whole of britain and it never was * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index