! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islamic State - Page 2/3

Subject: Islamic State
« <> »
phallica 16.09.14 - 07:27pm
Conspiracy nonsense aside. I'm not sure what the future ramifications are for intervention, but they do seem like a malignancy that must be cut down. There's many at fault for why they exist in the first place, but I won't lose any sleep as we see them being blown apart in the coming months. * +

politebrat 16.09.14 - 07:34pm
ISIS Islamic State? LOL Joke of the day! * +

phallica 16.09.14 - 07:40pm
As long as like, no weddings get bunker busted and stuff. * +

kimjongl 16.09.14 - 08:43pm
This isn't a winnable war for either side. Airstrikes can't defeat ideology. And anyway, a quick end is certainly not in the interests of defence contractors, you can't keep manufacturing missiles if they aren't being used. * +

kimjongl 16.09.14 - 08:47pm
It will be interesting when the inevitable attack happens on 'home' soil in either the US or Europe. Sure, the selfies of ISIS symbols and messages against the backdrop of the White House may have been taken by some attention seeking arm chair jihadists, but all it's going to take is one legit nutjob with some basic training to pull something off. * +

nolisto1 17.09.14 - 07:39am
I find it funny that the US must twist the arm of the surrounding arab nations in order to get them to join the fight against isis. I would think they would not want lunatics living besides them. I know I wouldn't. The dynamics between Iran, Assad and the US are interesting now they seem to have a common enemy. * +

prismf 17.09.14 - 08:14am

@ nolisto1 - 16.09.14 - 10:52am
Good, or bad. Question to muslims. Have they re-established the caliphate? Will Obama destroy them?

no * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum