! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ransom money for hostages? - Page 2/4

Subject: Ransom money for hostages?
« <> »
ladibud 5.09.14 - 07:40pm

@ 9362 - 5.09.14 - 06:07pm
that's the other conundrum ladibud,would i feel the same if it was a loved one?I would hope so

No if u were honest u wouldn't feel the same, ur emotions wouldn't allow it. But that is why these things aren't decided upon when one is emotional or with emotion, same with justice, hard nd cold, but there can be no place for emotions when these decisions are made. * +

itstragik 6.09.14 - 01:03am
i suppose you always have to negotiate for someones life if they going die just decent thing to do ain't it * +

bozzalad 6.09.14 - 01:39am
yes because i have no doubt they already do * +

mandain 6.09.14 - 03:25am
That would depend on who it is though right? What if Cameron or Obama were kidnapped or some high ranking army general and not some journalist?chin * +

ladibud 6.09.14 - 06:59am
it shouldn't Mandy, for the same reasons. * +

kimjongl 6.09.14 - 07:48am
Every country already pays or will pay. Just depends on who the hostage is. Negotiations with 'terrorists' happen all the time, but of course they have to say the opposite in public. * +

kristy59 6.09.14 - 08:29am
A lot of families try to raise the money themselves as they know their country wont pay, but terroists cant be trusted and tend to ask for more. Its a terrible situation to be in but i say NO to paying them. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index