! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 2/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
itstragik 29.08.14 - 04:41pm
not really tragic is getting lung cancer if you've never even smoked :) * +

alvar89 29.08.14 - 04:42pm

@ itstragik - 29.08.14 - 03:14pm
god derived from word g-ood and you get oppisite good/god d-evil or devil getting god this now lool

So the english invented the word God and just deleted one letter from good chin.gif then you are saying english was the original language used when the word was created lol.gif * +

alvar89 29.08.14 - 05:14pm
The world did not create itself out of nothing on random events just happening and falling together by accident. The force that created everything has a mind just like every other living thing therefor knowing exactly what was needed and the exact timing etc for everything to start. That gives Him a personality and therefor everything does have a meaning and a goal what is unknown to us. Thinking that a man shaped long bearded dude sitting on the clouds snapped fingers and everything got to be is wrong in every way possible. If we have to use the word God describing the eternal force that has the power to start and end everything just makes the word sound to used up and little to call the Alpha and Omega in my opinion best described by I AM as written in the bible. He created us in His image didnt mean our weak human form. Its up for us to find out what is right and what is wrong regards of connecting to Him and find out what our purpose is besides eating, sleeping, breeding and dying. * +

0gypsy0 29.08.14 - 05:17pm
Dog : ~ god, son, son of god/dog,sun of god/dog,jesus (sun/son) major religions are sun-worship in disguised symbolism, maSOn.
God/dog/dogma: ~amgod,moral framework and control system of the secret societies, they consider their word to be law as they consider themselves as god/dog. lol.gif * +

0gypsy0 29.08.14 - 05:31pm
You should do a more detailed research on ancient history and religion instead of listening and letting yourself be manipulated by certain schizoids@itstragik * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 06:39pm

@ alvar89 - 29.08.14 - 04:42pm
So the english invented the word God and just deleted one letter from good chin then you are saying english was the original language used when the word was created lol

i have no fking idea * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 06:42pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 29.08.14 - 05:31pm
You should do a more detailed research on ancient history and religion instead of listening and letting yourself be manipulated by certain schizoids@itstragik

ancient history isn't really that old we only percieve it that way like were the only people who ever existed complacient in our own little universe lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index