! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hypocrisy Over Gaza - Page 2/10

Subject: Hypocrisy Over Gaza
« <> »
pat.condell 13.08.14 - 12:20pm
Well, somehow I dont think its going to happen that way but, whatever does emerge from this conflict, one thing is already crystal clear: that any future humanitarian aid to Gaza will be used to rebuild the tunnels and to re-arm Hamas who will then attack Israel, yet again, without any regard, whatsoever, for the welfare of their own people. So checkbooks out, all you progressive western bleeding hearts, because we all know thats what you really want. Because then you can go through the same self-righteous pantomime all over again and wallow, once more, in your criminally biased selective moralizing from a suitably safe distance. * +

0gypsy0 13.08.14 - 12:54pm
* +

manszar 13.08.14 - 12:55pm

@ pat.condell - 13.08.14 - 12:12pm
Where were all you progressive humanitarians when Assad was butchering thousands in Syria or Bashir in Sudan? Where were the angry mass demonstrations for those people? Or for the victims of the butchery in Nigeria? Or for the thousands murdered in Iraq just recently, lined up, face down, in ditches, by the hundred and executed in cold blood. Where were you people then? A few hashtags on Twitter and then . . . tumbleweed.

It good that at least that you can recognize that israel fits right in this horrible group of murdering morons. clap.gif * +

intended 13.08.14 - 01:12pm
I like this topic * +

intended 13.08.14 - 01:22pm
Hamas is using seas fires to regroup and smuggle more arms * +

ladibud 13.08.14 - 01:44pm
chin * +

manszar 13.08.14 - 02:09pm
these nutjobs claim those that are criticizing israel should also be criticizing assad. But assad is doing the same thing israel is doing and of course thats why they claim we should be criticizing him. So those that stand with israel also stand with assad. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index