! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state - Page 2/13

Subject: Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state
« <> »
john_163 31.07.14 - 07:09pm
Abu Ali , a driver for his family business inGaza, told the Associated Press: Everybodyhere hates Hamas. But they're too afraid tosay so publicly. Our food comes from Israelbut what we give them in return is rockets rockets that don't even make little holes in theground. * +

miaiad 31.07.14 - 07:21pm
Abu Ali...Wow laugh.gif * +

itstragik 31.07.14 - 07:34pm
terrorist wear ties and have clean shoes and ironed shirts hehe * +

joe999 31.07.14 - 08:35pm

@ miaiad - 31.07.14 - 07:21pm
Abu Ali...Wow laugh.gif

Funny how u choose to quote certain ppl, yet when it doesn't suit u, your like who? * +

joe999 31.07.14 - 08:36pm

@ aeroplane - 31.07.14 - 05:35pm
Hats off to Bolivia and it's leader Morales.At least someone with human heart has come forward in support of innocent Palestinians .Also it should shake conscience of dead member countries of IOC.if they will not rise to the occasion ,then it will be fitting to rename OIC as organisation of International Criminals as they don't deserve islamic name

Yet nothing has been said about Syria... facepalm.gif * +

kimjongl 31.07.14 - 08:39pm
Don't pretend you care about Syria, that diversion tactic has really been beaten to death. * +

joe999 31.07.14 - 08:47pm

@ kimjongl - 31.07.14 - 08:39pm
Don't pretend you care about Syria, that diversion tactic has really been beaten to death.

Cheers Mr judgemental. My point wasn't that I care more about Syria. My obvious point was Syria has killed close to 200,000 ppl within the space of a year, yet they've chosen to label Israel as terrorists yet Syria not. Slightly perplexing is it not? Besides I care greatly about Syria, every innocent death bothers me, each and every single 1, however the Israel conflict is closer to my heart, live here, got friends and family here. And have mates in the army. Go judge someone else * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index