! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Occam's razor - Page 2/12

Subject: Occam's razor
« <> »
xfrankie 31.07.14 - 04:08pm
oh, well what would be?@gypsy * +

0gypsy0 31.07.14 - 04:19pm

@ xfrankie - 30.07.14 - 09:13pm
what is simple, is everything observable must have an origin, its an absolute fact, u can't cut corners round it, and there's only one way that fact can be defeated

Then who created the creator? * +

joe999 31.07.14 - 04:26pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 31.07.14 - 04:19pm
Then who created the creator?

The sane argument that everything has to have been created, goes to, there has to be a beginning, meaning somebody who created wasn't created. * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 04:28pm
He is Eternal, He has always existed, the exception to the rule that everything has an origin, and its only logical end, what is always missed in the Genesis interpretation of creation, is He also created time, just as He will also uncreate it * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 04:39pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 31.07.14 - 04:19pm
Then who created the creator?

No one! He is Eternal, has always existed, always will be * +

itstragik 31.07.14 - 04:50pm
I just think the more we advance in science it makes God and the belief in a God as the creator more absurd that a powerful being created it all multiple universes, black holes, dark matter, the earth, the stars and what species ends up saying oh it was God did that oh yer us and were meant to be inteligent lol * +

itstragik 31.07.14 - 04:56pm
I see God if you want to use that term as a ocean of conciousness where everything just is and were all droplets in a vast ocean of conciousness, to much conflict in religion don't do that don't say this don't eat that you must do this or live like that, where is the peace and tranquility it doesn't exist because were told what to think act and behave instead of embracing freedom true freedom not the illusion of it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index