! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

So how's this for an idea? - Page 2/13

Subject: So how's this for an idea?
« <> »
ladibud 24.06.14 - 03:53pm
i agree Nick, if u look at how how ppl conduct themselves in this forum, u can understand nd see how wars are started by the so called religious.... there is a difference between givin ur views, opinions, sharin ur beliefs in a debate as opposed to arguin..... respect is all that is needed. * +

propidol 24.06.14 - 03:54pm
Well thats the wonderful thing about belief systems, you can interpret it into justifying any type of nastiness, intolerance and brutality of thought and deed that happens to tickle your balls. * +

xfrankie 24.06.14 - 03:54pm
true! but the solution to it has always been there from the get go, just make a topic exclusive, like the Christian Chatbox, they get along like white on rice, or new muslim chat, its arabic so i don't get much but i guess there muezzin is doin his adhan thang good, but if a topic is open its like playing in the rain don't trip when u get wet * +

ladibud 24.06.14 - 03:56pm
some posts should be exclusive, unless u are tryin to reel ppl into ur religion... but not all posts can be exclusive. * +

za1wifey 24.06.14 - 03:57pm
Would be nice if it were that simple eh. * +

smohamed 24.06.14 - 03:57pm
anyways you guys will have my support... * +

ladibud 24.06.14 - 04:01pm
Smo, u can see u are a South African Muslim happy they are they best i have seen to date. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index