! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

would islam - Page 2/11

Subject: would islam
« <> »
smohamed 17.04.14 - 11:31am
the unfortunate thing is that bad media sells... * +

recurv11 17.04.14 - 11:35am
thank god for the media or we would all still be kiddin ourselves that islam is peaceful reading * +

smohamed 17.04.14 - 11:38am
anyways cheers dont have time for the peanut gallery. * +

propidol 17.04.14 - 11:42am
No. The media is a diversion and scapegoat away from collective responsibility. The numbers are too vast and the roll call of examples just goes on and on and on. The media is not to blame. There is a degeneracy within the ummah that needs to be addressed. That is surely the point of the ummah. You and I know that the Qur'an will teach and encourage you to reach out and embrace education, diversity and peace and togetherness and equality. But again this is not what's happening. * +

smohamed 17.04.14 - 11:45am
I dont think its a scape goat remember i dont deny the fact that muslims are doing un islamic things and portraying it as being done under divine guidance... point i made about the media is that you dont easily pickup on all the good that muslims actually do.. its a fact ... * +

recurv11 17.04.14 - 11:52am

@ recurv11 - 17.04.14 - 11:35am
thank god for the media or we would all still be kiddin ourselves that islam is peaceful reading

Like I said... * +

propidol 17.04.14 - 12:01pm

@ smohamed - 17.04.14 - 11:45am
I dont think its a scape goat remember i dont deny the fact that muslims are doing un islamic things and portraying it as being done under divine guidance... point i made about the media is that you dont easily pickup on all the good that muslims actually do.. its a fact ...

You are right, that is a fact that we don't pick up on the good. But that's because perhaps that the good being done isn't big enough. It isn't making any inroads into the bad that's being done. That's also a sad but true fact. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index