! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is it that - Page 2/35

Subject: Why is it that
« <> »
dgsn 7.04.14 - 07:07am

@ alvar89 - 7.04.14 - 05:22am
Science is not against creation. Darwinism and evolution is. Theres alot of science on the creation side also with alot of things to back it up for anyone willing to see it. But i doubt the majority want to see the other side and see its possibility. That would mean there is a God and thats not acceptable is it. It would be too harsh for people living in denial. Creation has no tax payers money backing it like evolution has so no wonder its smaller. Corruption at its finest yes Evolution theory is the biggest lie ever made.

just like this. And btw creation exponents get their money from organizations that pay no tax. there is zero science on the creation side, if there was it would be scientific. * +

dgsn 7.04.14 - 07:13am

@ alvar89 - 7.04.14 - 05:22am
Science is not against creation. Darwinism and evolution is. Theres alot of science on the creation side also with alot of things to back it up for anyone willing to see it. But i doubt the majority want to see the other side and see its possibility. That would mean there is a God and thats not acceptable is it. It would be too harsh for people living in denial. Creation has no tax payers money backing it like evolution has so no wonder its smaller. Corruption at its finest yes Evolution theory is the biggest lie ever made.

you say evolution, yet you are forgetting every other science you have to refuse. Geology, cosmology, atomic theory, gravity, the entire field of biology including microbiology, genetics etc etc. If you reject evolution you must reject all of them and more. * +

cyberman 7.04.14 - 10:08am
why? u can pick and choose so can we who says all or nothing? * +

dgsn 7.04.14 - 10:23am
I pick and choose what? I should have clarified though, as a young earth creationist alvar has to deny all of them. You just have to deny most of them assuming you dont believe the world is 6000 years old. But the reason why you cant pick and choose is because in one way or another 1 unrelated field of science will confirm another field. Example. Cosmology-Geology-Biology-Medicine. Cosmology shows how and when objects in space form, geology confirms this, evidence of evolution (biology) is found * +

dgsn 7.04.14 - 10:23am
is found in rocks, confirmed by genetics and micro biology evolution is essential to make vaccines used in medicine. * +

alvar89 7.04.14 - 10:27am

@ dgsn - 7.04.14 - 07:13am
you say evolution, yet you are forgetting every other science you have to refuse. Geology, cosmology, atomic theory, gravity, the entire field of biology including microbiology, genetics etc etc. If you reject evolution you must reject all of them and more.

Wrong. Evolution is just a theory for the beginning nothing really sticks to those other fields. Not hard to paint all the puzzle pieces when putting them together is it. Fitting lies together isnt hard at all. * +

dgsn 7.04.14 - 10:30am
Evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution via common desent is the theory behind the fact. A scientific theory is not a random guess. You call it all lies and just a theory, all that means is you dont know the 1st thing about it. You are bearing false wittness. Have fun in hell sinner. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index