! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 2/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
alvar89 26.01.14 - 05:48pm
If He were limited with small things like this he wouldnt be God would He? He is not limited like we are dont forget we allways have Gods miracles on our side but let try to make this without using that many miracles and make it more scientific ok? * +

tinynews 26.01.14 - 05:50pm
creationists aren't very evolved dont.gif * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 05:50pm
This goes best for the evolutionists: Romans 1:18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their l*st one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, coven * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 05:54pm
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. * +

propidol 26.01.14 - 05:54pm
So it doesn't strike you as stupid then that he would do such a thing then? Do you understand why it would be stupid? * +

obsidian21 26.01.14 - 06:07pm
I read the bible and I believe in the Genesis but the evolutionist theory makes sense a lot and I believe it becuz it's logical and factual. I don't see any issues in being a Christian and also an evolutionist. * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 06:18pm
Ok i will answer your question. You know he created the moon just after right? He didnt say how much time the cap was. It could of just been a couple of hours or it was on a hold somewhat. But the moon came just the next day and the hours were not marked.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum