! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

where is your proof - Page 2/4

Subject: where is your proof
« <> »
pryerlee 26.08.13 - 06:34pm
* +

ire.mark 27.08.13 - 01:38pm

@ 5tranger - 26.08.13 - 02:44pm
Proof? No, but seeing the complexity and balance in the nature, even just human brain is convincing enough for me to believe it can't come out of on its own.

And why not, we can look at the human brain and brains of animals and see that ours it just the same with bits added on. Like if you take independent finger movement, a huge advantage we have your brain tells all your fingers to move and that signal is intercepted by a more recently developed part of the brain that tells you which fingers not to move. The brain at its core is no different to most things brain, it's the bits that got added which make us ''better'' * +

piggle 27.08.13 - 02:41pm
. * +

kabo10 28.08.13 - 10:56am
Does your grandfather exist? if so where is your great grandfather? why you believe that their exist and they pass. * +

kabo10 28.08.13 - 11:02am
haaaaah, pls go eat and lie....continiuesly oneday and another you will pass and those who will cames after will not believe that you exist but you exist before?... * +

tokage 28.08.13 - 11:05am
oh ffs... pmpl seriously no wonder religious ppl get a bad name when there are these types around... no wonder Holy Books say u will be called a fool nd be mocked, they were tryin to soften the blow. * +

valatine 28.08.13 - 01:09pm

@ kabo10 - 28.08.13 - 10:56am
Does your grandfather exist? if so where is your great grandfather? why you believe that their exist and they pass.

Nope my grandfathder is dead now .but I can remember him when he was alive .if you wsnt to come over and I will take you to his grave where his wife is buried beside him .thats my proof * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search