! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

to believe in God.. - Page 2/4

Subject: to believe in God..
« <> »
n1ck 30.04.13 - 10:16am
I understand. it would be better to say they are on the same path to hell as atheists, but they will face much worse punishment. The greatest cause of atheism is people who confess Jesus with their mouths, but deny Him by their actions. * +

dgsn 30.04.13 - 10:19am
lol * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 10:21am
how can i say that? it is not mine to judge ppl at all.. i can only judge their actions nd go on that.. how can i tell an Atheist who treats ppl with kindness nd respect, who gives what they can to others that they are goin to burn in hell? no, that is not for me to decide. * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 10:23am
i am a Christian, nd i can't even say where i will go as i do wrong, i am faaaaaaaar from perfect. * +

n1ck 30.04.13 - 10:33am
You don't have to judge anybody. Just tell them the truth about what the Bible says about them. Jesus said He is the true vine and the only way to the Father. You have to repent and believe the Gospel. If somebody doesn't believe in God and doesn't repent, he's going to hell. That's just the truth. Don't cheapen or candy-coat the Gospel. * +

n1ck 30.04.13 - 10:34am
Before people will grab the cure, they first need to know they're dying. If you offer somebody a cure but don't tell him about his impending death, or why he needs the cure, he'll laugh at you. * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 10:42am
not my style.. this post is abt ppl who keep sayin how they are better nd heaven bound coz they believe while treatin others like dung. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index