! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

(...Absolute Truth...) - Page 2/7

Subject: (...Absolute Truth...)
« <> »
9362 9.10.12 - 01:29am
Truth's as death as a bat until someone mentions the word money * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:30am

@ phallica - 9.10.12 - 01:25am
About the bird, dancing now everybody's heard that the bird is the word. Bababa bird bird bird, bird is the word a wada.

lol * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:35am
anyway were was I before that bird song came...yes that's it, now if the Muslims who are in sects THINK they know they are right, prove it, I challenge any Muslim to prove me wrong, you will fail ultimately all the Time because sects is forbidden, clear as a crystal. time and time again, endless debates I've done on the sects topic but the Muslim who divide into sects are too clueless, I'm sorry if I sound harsh but I'm telling you the truth. open your eyes, understand the Quran, maybe if * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:40am
we demolish the sects and become one brothers maybe killings each other will perish. most Muslims kill because of how their sect is right and others are wrong. you who are in sects are degrading islam, wake up and see what I mean, I guarantee a Muslim whatever sect they in will just shrug their shoulders and ptetend life is full of roses. * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:40am

@ 9362 - 9.10.12 - 01:29am
Truth's as death as a bat until someone mentions the word money

money!!! drool * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:44am
believe it or not a non Muslim (with knowledge of islam) can teach a Muslim and show the error of his or her ways, this is a great proof that though we Muslims read the Quran, it is not only for us, but the whole of mankind, which means it is absolutely fine a non Muslim can show the Muslim were they are going wrong, and of course a Muslim can show the non Muslim why the Quran is the book of truth, a book of guidance. * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:51am
with knowledge comes wisdom, use it wisely. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said ''The best amongst you are those who learn the Quran and teach it to others''. so stop being in sects, its not a gang war. if every Muslim on earth was in sects and yet the Quran forbidden it and though i clearly showned you it, I would much prefer to live my life alone until death overtakes me. so have a think, go and read the Quran, understand it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index