! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

islam is our enemy.. - Page 2/10

Subject: islam is our enemy..
« <> »
fireyes 17.05.12 - 05:32pm
Funny, I was told the opposite facepalm at u * +

ronycal 17.05.12 - 05:44pm
The preachers of Islam hardly draw a line between Islam and terrorism. A muslim will easily support terrorism in the name of Islam and another will come and condemn the act saying it ain't Islam. Hit back and both will say you are fighting Islam. IS ISLAM A DOUBLE STANDARD RELIGION * +

propidol 17.05.12 - 05:49pm
I read that article in The Guardian. They had sold out of The Observer at the newsagents. From what I gathered they werent aware what was being taught on the course at the college but had assumed it was about being at war against a radicalised enemy and the difference between them and ordinary decent muslims who just want to get by without being shot or blown up. This guy was on about kicking out the Geneva convention so you could do a Dresden or Hiroshima on Mecca. Absolutely crazy stuff. * +

propidol 17.05.12 - 05:56pm
Someone hasnt done there job. All training should be audited, especially that which has been outsourced. So either it hasnt been or the person in charge of reviewing these courses needs to take a nap until he feels better without pay. * +

fireyes 17.05.12 - 05:58pm
I must have missed the class that taught to hate Islam lol. Ether that or your observation is better then some who commented in this post * +

ekka 17.05.12 - 06:02pm
I was wandering about it Firey as I can't belief it would be tought to kill all Islamic ppl. But u do get crazy individules that might take tings to far. * +

fireyes 17.05.12 - 06:02pm
And people will call me a liar lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark