! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Stand your ground laws - Page 2/91

Subject: Stand your ground laws
« <> »
phallica 22.03.12 - 06:56pm
So what happens if a black guy shoots a white or Hispanic guy and claims he was standing his ground. * +

9362 22.03.12 - 07:00pm
Just speculating off course but i guess they would have been arrested and charged * +

phallica 22.03.12 - 07:05pm
I'm not sure but isn't the murdered boy heard screaming for help? It's obscene. * +

nolisto1 22.03.12 - 07:08pm
Even without the racial thing, its a clear case of murder. The boy was walking, the man who killed him was in a car and following him. No weapons were found on the boy, how the police didn't prosecute Zimmerman for a clear case is beyond me. Even if you think about it without investigating it is clear. * +

kimjongl 22.03.12 - 07:20pm
i'm not sure the self defence law is the problem just the police interpretation of it. it clearly wasn't self defence, the operator even told zimmerman not to approach the guy, zimmerman was clearly looking for trouble. the problem in this case is the racism of the police. * +

nolisto1 22.03.12 - 07:22pm
What powers do the neighbourhood watch have? Can they detain someone they suspect of doing something? And if you chase someone, try to detain them, but they don't want to be detained, and you kill them, is it self-defence? * +

9362 22.03.12 - 07:26pm
All good questions nolisto,have no idea of the answers * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-91
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark