! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians claim that........ - Page 2/471

Subject: Christians claim that........
« <> »
afriend 16.12.11 - 10:24am
furthermore. . . none of the gospels have a signature of the author. So, it not known whether Matthew Mark Luke and John are the REAL authors of those gospels * +

afriend 16.12.11 - 10:25am
furthermore. . . none of the gospel writers were alive when the bible was Canonized * +

dbh 16.12.11 - 01:39pm
aijaz, Jesus did not go to hell at any time according to the Bible. In Christianity, thats not what we believe happens when we die. Is it not so miraculous that Jesus was born of a virgin than muhammad.O,a free mason may also say this topic as lucifer or Jesus for they know what they are busy with. * +

dgsn 16.12.11 - 02:09pm
Cant speak much o koran as I dont know it, but all gospels from NT were written decades after apparent death, ie no eye witness accounts * +

dgsn 16.12.11 - 02:12pm
The 500 only exist in the book that tries to prove itself by using itself as evidence * +

purest1 16.12.11 - 02:21pm
Jesus died and resurrected in 33 AD. By AD 45 Mark was written. By 70 AD all the gospels were written. By 96 AD the entire new testament was written. Not a very long time... If you consider how costly and professional writting was at the time. Book publishing was not as quick and easy a process as today. * +

wilman 16.12.11 - 02:25pm
thats why i dont believe with christianity.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-471
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark