! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islam-True Religion - Page 2/295

Subject: Islam-True Religion
« <> »
urvoice 21.08.10 - 10:36pm
Truth wouldnt know the Truth * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 10:36pm
fast during it, Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim calendar. It is during this month that Muslims observe the Fast of Ramadan. Lasting for the entire month, Muslims fast during the daylight hours and in the evening eat small meals and visit with friends and family. It is a time of worship and contemplation. A time to strengthen family and community ties. * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 10:39pm
Also The Month of Ramadan is also when it is believed the Holy Quran was sent down from heaven, a guidance unto men, a declaration of direction, and a means of Salvation. It is during this month that Muslims fast. It is called the Fast of Ramadan and lasts the entire month. Ramadan is a time when Muslims concentrate on their faith and spend less time on the concerns of their everyday lives. It * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 10:41pm
is a time of worship and contemplation. During the Fast of Ramadan strict restraints are placed on the daily lives of Muslims. They are not allowed to eat or drink during the daylight hours. Smoking and sexual relations are also forbidden during fasting. At the end of the day the fast is broken with prayer and a meal called the iftar. In the evening following the iftar it is customary for Muslims * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 10:44pm
to go out visiting family and friends. The fast is resumed the next morning. Allah has made fasting the month of Ramadan obligatory upon every adult, sane, settled (i.e., not travelling) Muslim who is able to fast and has nothing such as hayd (menstruation) or nifaas (postnatal bleeding) to prevent him or her from doing so. * +

urvoice 21.08.10 - 10:45pm
So much effort yet muslims will only make up half the population of paradise * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 10:47pm
''O you who believe! Observing As-Sawm (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious)?'' (Quran al-Baqarah 2:183). also people it is mentioned in the hadith Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7492; Muslim, 1151 when Allah said ''Fasting is for Me and I will reward for it. He gives up his desire and his food and drink for My sake''. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-295
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index