! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus Hadith - Page 2/6

Subject: Jesus Hadith
« <> »
afriend 3.04.10 - 10:37am
i will mention a few of these Hadith * +

afriend 3.04.10 - 10:49am
Kab al- Akbar said: Jesus was a ruddy man, inclined to white; he did not have long hair, and he never annointed his head. He walked barefoot, and he took no house or adornment, or goods, or clothes, or provision except his day's food. Whenever the sun set, he arranged his feet in prayer till the mornin came. He was curin the blind from birth and the leper, and raisin the dead by Allah's permission * +

afriend 3.04.10 - 10:52am
. . . and was tellin his people what they were eatin in their houses, and what they were storin up for the morrow, and he was walkin on the surface of the water on the sea. His head was dishevelled and his face was small; he was an ascetic in the world, longin for the next world, and eager for the worship of Allah. He was a pilgrim in the earth till the Jews sought him and desired to kill him. * +

afriend 3.04.10 - 10:56am
Hadith 2- In a tradition it is said that Jesus, son of Mary, met a man and to him, What are u doin? The man replied, I am devotin myself to God. Jesus asked, Who is givin u what u need? The man replied, My brother. Jesus said, Your brother is more devoted to Allah than you * +

afriend 3.04.10 - 11:08am
Hadith 3- Jesus said, My seasonin is hunger, my undergarment is fear of Allah, my outer-garment is wool, my fire in winter is the rays of the sun, my lamp is the moon, my ridin beast is my feet, and my food and fruit are what the earth brings forth (ie without cultivation). At night i have nothin and in the mornin i have nothin, yet there is no one on earth richer than i am. * +

missim 3.04.10 - 11:13am
nod * +

afriend 3.04.10 - 11:15am
Hadith 4- Jesus said, He who seeks after the world is like one who drinks sea water; the more he drinks the more his thirst increases, until it kills him. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index