! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 190/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 27.04.21 - 01:24am
Matt 25:34 'Then shall the King say .... Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:'35.'For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:'36.'Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.' * +

schetr 27.04.21 - 01:27am
Matt 25:37 ' Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?'38. ' When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?'39.' Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?'40. ' And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.' * +

crail 27.04.21 - 03:55am

@ pieterpj - 12.04.21 - 02:21pm
Romans 5:8, CSB: But God proves his own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

The whole planets weren't sinners surely. Just the t**ts that killed Jesus right? * +

schetr 19.05.21 - 06:50am
Genesis 12:1-31.Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:2. And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:3. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. * +

schetr 24.05.21 - 04:47am
Rev6:13-14 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.14. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. * +

schetr 24.05.21 - 04:48am
Rev 6:15-16 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;16. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: * +

schetr 7.06.21 - 01:55am
Proverbs6:16-19
16.These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17.A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood;

18.An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief;

19.A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum