! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 19/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
prismf 12.09.14 - 03:37am

@ convictor - 10.09.14 - 09:08pm
I really cannot believe that you lot would actually entertain a complete, delusional moron on here and respond to what is complete and utter hyperbole. Think it says more about you lot than it does about her.

lol.gif possibly because im right. and delusional? that your opinion too. hmmm may i just point out that there is war being waged all over the place over delusional morons words?? many of them written down too. and getting discussed.

i think i would rather be a peace lover any day of the week tbh........whether its written by an angel....christian,,,,,muslim.....catholic.....aetheist......jew........peace has no faith or colour or creed. its not discriminate in any way.

aye ignore that one too tongue.gif * +

propidol 12.09.14 - 05:32am

@ itstragik - 11.09.14 - 09:44am
ok now does everyone like fish because when jesus comes back he will want fish or should i make sausage rolls you think maybe few balloons ?

Yeah, that would be a stroke of genius. . . giving the King of the Jews a sausage roll. * +

prismf 12.09.14 - 12:23pm
[link]http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/[/link] chin.gif no female angels.....i beg to differ lol. * +

prismf 12.09.14 - 12:23pm
this ones for you gypsey i know u will love it hug.gif lol * +

0gypsy0 12.09.14 - 01:28pm
How many times do I have to let you know I'm not interested in your bulls**t u troll? Stick to your fantasy of having a good romp on red moon ritual night and as u said ''i shall make sure the errr phallic shape i am inserted on shall be a good one,and worthy part of ritual,'' u fking obsessed h*rny old disgusting lunatic. * +

prismf 12.09.14 - 02:38pm
oh erm :;/ ok. was more to do with my new pics and the interpretations than me. but nevermind. sort of ties in with some new discoveries that are still being worked on at the moment, but hey ho, wont bother again. * +

phallica 12.09.14 - 07:36pm
Well lo and behold, what I knew'd happen is happening.

* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum