! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 185/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
0gypsy0 26.07.14 - 02:48am
'' I hope I have succeeded in providing adequate context for the actions captured by the video. In terms of what happened after my initial arrest, I was detained for two days and then subsequently released under house arrest so that I could catch a flight home the next day. I did plan to write a sequel to my initial post, but sadly I just never did.

''Regarding current developments, my convictions remain unchanged: I stand firmly against Israeli settler colonialism, unequivocally demanding that Israel end its occupation of all Arab lands and dismantle the apartheid wall, recognize the Palestinian Right of Return, and grant equal rights to Palestinians in Israel. In my eyes, what we are seeing now is only Israel's latest colonial massacre, which is little more than a desperate and barbaric effort to sustain an irreparably unjust status quo.

Obviously, I have only provided sketch of the details of that day as well as my perspective. I am happy to elaborate more on anything you want to know.''

END QUOTE FROM LUCAS KOERNER
* +

0gypsy0 26.07.14 - 02:55am
2) The Palestinian people, the refugees of the Palestinian diaspora and the citizens of Palestine itself who democratically elected Hamas as their representatives, have been tested beyond limits that any normal human being can bear and have suffered abominable, inhuman treatment at the hands of the ceaselessly expansionist Zionist faction within Israel whose adherents cling to the monstrous psychotic fantasy, propagated in the Torah, that ''God'' has ''promised'' them the land of Israel and that they therefore have a divine right to ALL OF IT, far beyond the borders envisaged in the UN partition plan of 1947 (see here: [link]http:// whatreallyhappen ed.com/ WRHARTICLES/ mapstellstory.html[/link] and regardless of the suffering inflicted in the process. Horror begets horror, begets horror -- which perhaps explains, though it can NEVER excuse, the abominable, inhuman behaviour that is acted out in the name of Palestinian nationalism and more generalised Islamic hatred of the Jewish State. It is impossible for any reasonable person to watch the following video clip without feelings of the deepest sorrow and revulsion. In it young Palestinian children are brainwashed into the psychotic fantasy of believing that if they die as ''martyrs''-- read suicide bombers -- they will go directly to heaven (''there is no God but Allah and the martyr is Allah's favourite''):
[link]http://youtu.be/illF1vt5g1Q[/link]
* +

0gypsy0 26.07.14 - 02:56am
Please somebody tell me that this chilling video is a hoax, or that the words have been mistranslated. I hope that is the case. But I fear it is not a hoax and that the translation is accurate, and thus yet more terrible evidence of the horror that begets horror that begets horror.

Two wrongs do not make a right, however. The wrongs that Israel does to the Palestinian people remain wrong regardless of cases like this. It is Israel's responsibility as the great power in the region to right those wrongs and to stop perpetrating them at once. Nothing less will do.

(3) Unbelievably Israel's ambassador to the US has just gone on record to state that the Israeli army should be given the Nobel Prize for its ''unimaginable restraint'' in Gaza:
[link]http:// www.timesofisrae l.com/ dermer- idf-deser ves-nobel-peace -prize-for-unim aginable-restra int/.[/link]

Actually in a world in which President Obama can be given (and can accept!) the Nobel Peace Prize for making a few flowery speeches, anything is possible. This prize is more devalued than the Zimbabwean dollar was before it was abandoned as useless.

* +

0gypsy0 26.07.14 - 02:57am
However, there is far more at stake here. Ambassador Ron Dermer's outrageous suggestion tells us, if we did not know already, that we live in an Orwellian world in which Peace really means War (is there a Nobel War Prize?), Truth means Lies and Love means Hate. Everything has been turned upside down in this 21st century nightmare we are living through. The real meanings of language have been hijacked and inverted to serve the interests of those who hold power . And let there be no doubt about it -- on the Middle East stage it is Israel that holds power. The pathetic little rockets fired by Hamas, like an angry child lashing out fruitlessly against a massive bully, do tiny, minuscule, hardly measurable damage by comparison with Israel's sophisticated, US-financed weapons of destruction; indeed Hamas's rockets are close to impotent against Israel's ''Iron Dome'' missile defence system. Hamas are fools to fire those rockets but that fact that they continue to do so should not, in any reasonable or decent world, be used to justify the disproportionate response of the current Israeli ''incursion'' into Gaza. According to defence reporter Mark Thompson, ''Iron Dome'' the ''the most effective, most-tested missile shield the world has ever seen.'' ( [link]http:// en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Iron_Dome[/link])
Love means Hate, Truth means Lies, Peace means War. We live in an insane world and only Love can put it right again. As the great power the greatest responsibility lies with Israel to act with love, to act with truth, to act in the name of peace.

Lucas Korener's courageous stand in the face of massive social condemnation tells us that the warlike actions of the State of Israel, with its Zionist agenda, should not and MUST NOT be confused with the state of mind or feelings of the Jewish people. We are all one, we are all frail, fragile human beings. We all have our hopes, our dreams, our fears. We all desperately need, and wish to give,love. * +

0gypsy0 26.07.14 - 03:00am
It is time to give love not hate, truth not lies, peace not war.Until that happens it is time to bring loving pressure to bear on Israel to encourage it to change its policies rather than to support it in perpetuating them. A small start, but a worthwhile one, is this petition which I signed this morning and which, as I write, is already well on its way to one and a half million signatures: https:// secure.avaaz.org /en/ israel_palestine _this_is_how_it _ends_rb/ ?bBfMPbbv=42735 Please don't get me wrong. I recognise the State of Israel, and it's right to exist, just as I recognise the legitimate aspirations of the Palestinian people to safety and security undivided by walls and unthreatened by settlers who claim divine sanction for their theft and appropriation of other people's land.On both sides that monstrous entity called ''God'' needs to be taken out of the equation and our shared humanity needs to be brought back in. * +

nolisto1 26.07.14 - 03:28am
You had me until the person you're quoting spit out blasphemous words therefore I will ignore everything else he said. * +

0gypsy0 26.07.14 - 03:40am

@ nolisto1 - 26.07.14 - 03:28am
You had me until the person you're quoting spit out blasphemous words therefore I will ignore everything else he said.

Truth hurts u,I know . Anyway,then this is for you : * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index