! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 183/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
ummati 25.07.14 - 06:15pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 25.07.14 - 05:40pm
That's a quality of being human. No label ,no religion,no skin-colour,no nationality is more important than a human being.

Totally agree. * +

ummati 25.07.14 - 06:15pm
Gaza? Health Ministry: 839 Palestinians killed and 5500 wounded by Israeli assault.Around 200 children among the dead * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 07:30pm
Abu Yazan ,an activist for Palestine :

''Sorry to say this I am happy to see all the protests in the whole world standing in solidarity with Gaza but it really hurts when i look at the arab world.. Nothing real, all shy protests here and there!! None of the israeli ambassadors was kicked out from any of the arab countries. I see thousands and hundreds of thousands protesting in Europe, the US, South America, South east Asia , Australia and Africa but I don't see real actions in the arab world. We are arabs, we are supposed to be one nation and one blood.. 800+ martyrs, 5300+ injured , many out of these injured are going to die soon and others waiting to die but no movement.. Palestine is getting r*ped and the arabs are watching.. You Arabs make me sick!!!''
. . . . . . . . * +

ummati 25.07.14 - 07:41pm
totally agree with Abu Yazan, most of the leaders of arab countries are puppets installed by the US or are such wusses themselves they cannot stand up with their people, * +

urvoice1 25.07.14 - 07:41pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 25.07.14 - 07:30pm
Abu Yazan ,an activist for Palestine :

''Sorry to say this I am happy to see all the protests in the whole world standing in solidarity with Gaza but it really hurts when i look at the arab world.. Nothing real, all shy protests here and there!! None of the israeli ambassadors was kicked out from any of the arab countries. I see thousands and hundreds of thousands protesting in Europe, the US, South America, South east Asia , Australia and Africa but I don't see real actions in the arab world. We are arabs, we are supposed to be one nation and one blood.. 800+ martyrs, 5300+ injured , many out of these injured are going to die soon and others waiting to die but no movement.. Palestine is getting r*ped and the arabs are watching.. You Arabs make me sick!!!''
. . . . . . . .

When we witnessed savages after friday prayers going off to behead innocents over Pastor Terry Jones burning a quran on the other side of the world, Abu Yazan may have a point. When we see egypt enforcing an embargo on goods into gaza, that point is underlined. * +

ummati 25.07.14 - 10:25pm
now we are witnessing savages killing babies n woman and the elderly for land and for the fun of it. * +

urvoice1 25.07.14 - 10:31pm

@ ummati - 25.07.14 - 10:25pm
now we are witnessing savages killing babies n woman and the elderly for land and for the fun of it.

Forgetting about the rockets are we ? * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index